Angels of the Sun RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalahari is a cruel and unforgiving waste land, but a small animal, the meerkat, calls it home. Play characters and live the life of a meerkat. Have your character, join a mob, gain dominance, mate, have pups, and survive. Become an Angel of the Sun.

2 posters

Daggers Mob

Megan
    Megan
    Pup
    Pup

Characters
    Wileys:
    Black Mambas:
    Desert Demons:

Daggers Mob Empty Daggers Mob

Post by Megan Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Since it said request for mob as well, I thought it would be responsible for me to post it here.

Daggers Mob. For those who do not know, it's based off the Bloodred mob. I'm using the same name, Jessica and that's it.

*=Those up for adoption. You can change the name if you'd like. These characters are all over a year old. No pups are in the group yet. Their personality is premade at the moment but you can change it if you want.

Right now, here would be the members so far. Note that all the other subordinates are her children.

Jessica(DF)-Me. She's evil, according to Missy. She wakes up first, waits for the next to wake up and attacks them, and sometimes attack the member that's up the latest. Very little times will she ever go soft or easy. She can be in bizarre moods when she's pregnant. She won't accept a dominant male unless he's evil like her but that still may not cut it. She likes power being all to herself so she still isn't sure.

Slasher-Me. His character is like Bloods, but he doesn't fall in love. His only loyalty is towards his mother and protecting the group. He may rove a bit but his mind is set to the group.

Sprite-Dino. I think she told me Sprite is loving but also can be vicious when she needs to be.

Steel-Dino. Apparently he's meanish, follows his mother, but he can also be encouraging at times.

*Kula-Female, kind, sweet, avoids her mother when she's mad. Smart enough to wake up at the same time her mother does. Can be a mother to any lost pup.

*Dhevil-male. Kind of hyper. Pup behavior, but he's a good fighter.

Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
    Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
    Admin

Characters
    Wileys: Zakiya, Tamasha
    Black Mambas: Dash
    Desert Demons: Malk

Daggers Mob Empty Re: Daggers Mob

Post by Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:15 am

Okay, I've decided that I will add the mob, but the forum will be locked until I'm finished with everything. Name lists, gallery folder and such.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:48 am