Angels of the Sun RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kalahari is a cruel and unforgiving waste land, but a small animal, the meerkat, calls it home. Play characters and live the life of a meerkat. Have your character, join a mob, gain dominance, mate, have pups, and survive. Become an Angel of the Sun.

2 posters

28th of September LH

StormyMeerkat
    StormyMeerkat
    Bronze Meerkat
    Bronze Meerkat

Characters
    Wileys: Wisher (TD)
    Black Mambas: Spike
    Desert Demons: Bellia

28th of September LH Empty 28th of September LH

Post by StormyMeerkat Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:05 am

Wileys:

Sisters Zakiya and Tamasha join up with Mario, a male, to form the Wileys. lone male Wisher joins, and Zakiya and Mario emerge as Dominant, though Zakiya seems unhappy about the Dominant Male choice. Toolsa, another lone male, joins the group. Wisher and toolsa have thought of overthrowing Mario.

Black Mambas:

Dash and Dagger are joined by Spike, a cold female with orange eyes. Dagger and Spike get off to a bad start, and the group are joined my Nalses, a lone male. They at first think he is an enemy, but he is later accepted. Dagger gave Nalses the mark of the Black Mamba, but was quickly given a beating by Dash and Spike for it. Devil's female Bohrok finds the group and joins them, Dash gives Bohrok the mark and not Spike, which angers Spike deeply. the group raid a jackal den, and Spike, Bohrok, and Dash have their meal of the day. Dagger leaves hungry. Spike and Dash emerge Dominant. Dash almost kills Dagger, and Spike lines the burrow with thorns.

Desert Demons:

Malk, a lone male, is joined by Shima and Luan, brother and sister, and later by Exurtha, a lone male who emerges as Dominant. The four find a burrow, and Luan goes inside. He comes above, but has been bitten by a cape cobra that was residing below. The other three kill the snake, but luan died. A female named Bellia showed up and attacked Shima, ripping her right eye off. Shima runs off, and Bellia and Exurtha become Dominant.

Crypts:

Lone female Chubacabra is joined by two males, Yeren and Kusil, to form the Crypts. Yeren and Chubacabra emerge as Dominant, but nether is very enforcing on Kusil. Besides finding a burrow, they have an uneventful day.

All Stars:

Two brothers Milo and Otis are joined by lone female Ivy to form the All Stars. They are later joined by Rooka, who along with Otis, emerge as Dominant. No one seems bothered by the Dominant choice. A female named Butterscotch approaches the group, attempting to become Dominant female, but looses her nerve and runs off.

Falling Stars:

Lone male Oscar, lone female Cupcake and her daughter Butterfly join up to form the Falling Stars. Gurmpy male JR joins, and gets off to a bad start with Cupcake and her daughter. He had some past issues that were still plaguing him, and he was nasty to Cupcake because of that. The two make up, find a burrow, and no clear dominants emerge.

Shadows:

Three females Eclipse, Solar, and Vickla join up to form The Shadows. Solar is rather jumpy from an encounter she had earlier in the day, and no clear Dominant between Vickla and Eclipse emerges. Towards the end of the day Willer, a roving male, shows up. Eclipse tries to chase him, and Willer attacks her. He's accepted into the group, and tries to mate with Eclipse and Vickla. He does not succeed.

Disasters:

Monsoon and her brother Daryl are joined by Starshiner, a lone female, to form the Disasters. The trio find a burrow, and Monsoon emerges as Dominant Female. Towards the end of the day a rover named Thunder Storm shows up, and has his eyes on Monsoon. Daryl stands in the way, but Starshiner tackles Daryl and makes way for Monsoon and Thunder Storm.

Kusuma and I talked, and I hope you said it was okay for me to write the LH. I'm pretty sure you did, but don;t get mad at me if you didn't.
    Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
    Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
    Admin

Characters
    Wileys: Zakiya, Tamasha
    Black Mambas: Dash
    Desert Demons: Malk

28th of September LH Empty Re: 28th of September LH

Post by Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:24 am

It's okay, and awesome. I noticed some things were off, I canedit those things if you don't mind.
    StormyMeerkat
    StormyMeerkat
    Bronze Meerkat
    Bronze Meerkat

Characters

Post by StormyMeerkat Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:26 am

Oh, crap, go ahead and edit. xD
    Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
    Kusuma the Meerkat Luver
    Admin

Characters
    Wileys: Zakiya, Tamasha
    Black Mambas: Dash
    Desert Demons: Malk

Post by Kusuma the Meerkat Luver Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Yeah, the only thing was that Toolsa WAS given tha mark of a Black mamba, but it was given by Dagger, so the dominants beat him because only dominants are supposed to be allowed to give the mark.
    StormyMeerkat
    StormyMeerkat
    Bronze Meerkat
    Bronze Meerkat

Characters

Post by StormyMeerkat Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:14 am

Oh, I didn't notice that. Pancake said it was too shallow anyways so I didn't bother with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:43 am